Keeping your computers running 24/7 is a reality
Our PC WatchdogTM
timer products are designed to keep your computers/PC running continuously. Especially those that are unattended
or in remote locations such as kiosks, servers, telcom, security, video surveillance, or medical
systems. At some point, if you need to keep a computer running 24/7, it will eventually lockup
or malfunction due to some of the following reasons:
- The hardware will freeze (typically from a power glitch).
- The OS will crash - AKA: The Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD)
- A video or other device driver malfunctions
- Your application program stops or crashes
Our products are designed to recognize this event and reset the computer, just the same as if
the reset button was pushed. They can even reboot (reset) a PC without a reset button with our:
ATX Reset Adaptor
Some benefits of adding an OS watchdog timer to your computer:
- Prevent loss of sales due to locked up computer/PC.
- Save costs of dispatching a tech to remote locations to reset/reboot frozen PC.
- Improve the up-time of test, measurement and surveillance type systems.
- Keep your customers happy with reduced downtime.
Use the "Products" link on the menu bar above to see all the versions of watchdog timers available for
different interfaces and bus types.